Monday 10 November 2014

Style - Breana McDow


HELLO.

We haven't really uploaded anything together recently as we've both been so busy with school and stuff but hopefully we'll be able to get something together this weekend. Meanwhile, I thought I'd do an inspiration post as we haven't done anything fashiony in ages. I decided to do it on Breana McDow, who's a model, who I discovered a while ago as she appeared in a couple of Arctic Monkeys videos and is now engaged to the drummer, Matt Helders. I most liked her fashion when she was acting in the music video, probably because she wore more black lol, like the delicate lace patterned top above. She seems to wear a lot of stripes and checks and in my opinion you can NEVER GO WRONG WITH A GOOD STRIPE. I thought her longer hair with the fringe was so nice but she's recently chopped it all into a pixie cut. Shame. Yet we will always have Alexa Chung for fringe inspiration.

Hope you have a good week!

Eloïse x













1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard of her before- But these pictures are all so pretty and I love everything she's wearing!!! xx
    Holly x

    http://the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete