Monday 6 October 2014

HELLO AUTUMN


HELLO.

First of all, we need to start of with a huge ahjsdfkjsknskdjfhskjddf because WE GOT GLASTONBURY TICKETS!!! We really didn't think us and all of our friends would manage as there's such high demand, but we all did and we are literally so excited already. The tickets sold out in 25 minutes this year so we are feeling extremely happy with our internet skillz.

We were experimenting with the camera yesterday and we thought some of the pictures came out quite well, especially the close up detail ones? But obviously we're still learning about what works and what doesn't, and it is really fun just trying stuff out.

The weather has definitely started getting colder now and the streets are covered with crunchy leaves yay. This summer was great but there comes a point where you just want to swap shorts and crop-tops with cosy jumpers and long sleeves again! In these pictures, Eloïse is wearing a long sleeved black top with detailing on the shoulders from Zara, a black skater skirt from H&M, spotty tights with long black socks, necklace from H&M and casual black canvas-type shoes from Urban Outfitters. Ella is wearing a floral print dress from ASOS, Doc Martens, bag from Primark, Black waffle knit jumper from Boohoo and a boyfriend coat from Pull and Bear.

We hope you like the post and have a good week!!

x



































3 comments:

  1. You've got some nice shots here girls. I'm on the look out for a new camera and I always get so excited to experiment with all the different settings. Also, I am soooo jealous that you got glasto tickets - I've been telling myself I'd go for years now.

    Cats in Crop Tops

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dears and thank you for your visit!!! I like very much this outfits. Black is always a good choice and floral is a trend of this season! ! I have a new post at my blog. Do you want to tell me what do you think? Kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/eniwherefashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both your outfits!! & congrats on the Glastonbury tickets, you must be so excited! & I ordered some stuff from H&M the other day and I'm pretty sure I got the same skirt as Eloise haha, hope you both have a great week :) x
    Holly x

    http://the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete