Friday 17 October 2014

Style Inspo: Kaya Scodelario



I thought I might put together a different type of post today - it's not something we've done on our blog before, but I'm always wasting my life online finding style inspiration so I thought WHY NOT UPLOAD IT TO BLOGGER. I think I'd have to say Kaya Scodelario is one of my top style icons. As well as being an amazing actress, she seems like such a genuinely nice, chilled out person which I really respect. I think it's great when actresses/models actually have a bit of character and personality and don't just seem to be for show, does that make sense? I absolutely loved her in Skins - I thought Effy was a great character and I especially love her style. I'm currently reading Maze Runner so I can hopefully get to see the film with Kaya in sometime soon!! (it's literally such a good book, I can't put it down). 
I gathered this collection of photos of Kaya from Tumblr, some of her in character and some from photoshoots. As well as her fashion sense, I absolutely love her eye makeup, especially in that scene from Skins.. if you've seen it you'll know what I'm talking about. 

Hope you like this style of post and let me know what you think, I think Ella's going to do another one like this!

Eloïse

**Disclaimer: I don't take any credit for these pictures**
x













From what I've read, Kaya seems to go to a lot of music festivals so she's pretty good for festival fashion inspo too woooo. SHE NEEDS TO COME TO GLASTONBURY so I can bump into her.










Kaya in Maze Runner

5 comments:

  1. For me its a very beautiful, sexy and trendy girl....a really source of inspitation! Kisses (and thank you for your nice comment),
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/eniwherefashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so beautiful and I love her grungey style! Also love a good inspo post x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so gorgeous, would love to meet her arghh! Great insp post :D x
    Holly x

    http://the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete