Sunday 19 October 2014

Dogtooth Blanket Cape/Shawl and Autumn Layering


Hello!

Another outfit post today! I recently bought this rather SUAVE dogtooth blankety cape shawl thing and I've already worn it like 4 times even though I've only had it a week. It's literally so warm. It's also really good because it's reversible so I can go wild and have dogtooth or be my normal self and have it black like everything else I own. And also it was so cheap? Like 11 pounds from Select, NOT BAD.  Also I actually apologise for how bad I look especially my hair omg, I was soooo tired. I wore it with my black velvet crop top from Urban Outfitters, black topshop jeans and my docs, and also these ear cuffs that I recently bought and used to trick my dad into thinking I'd went and got 3 more piercings. 

Ella wore this lovely paisley print top from Asos, a leather jacket also from Asos, with a boyfriend coat from Pull & Bear layered on top for EXTRA WARMTH, Topshop jeans and Asos shoes. Gotta love a bit o' Asos.

We'll be putting up another post this week with some other pictures we took of Brick Lane and various bits and bobs - we were so happy with how they came out.

Hope you like! x

























2 comments: