Tuesday 28 October 2014

Autumn / Winter Mood






























Hello!
This is just a quick little post. I figured that, as Eloise enjoyed doing the Kaya Scodelario style inspiration post so much (here to view) and it got a good response, I thought I'd do something quite similar!

I'd say that Autumn is probably my favorite time of year. I love waking up in the morning when its all frosty outside but sunny at the same time and I'm all wrapped up in my duvet like a cocoon, never wanting to get out.

I also think that Autumn/Winter is the best time of year for fashion. You can just throw on a nice jumper or coat and you don't have to even think about what you put on underneath. MINIMAL EFFORT required. Just how we like it.

So for this post, I've gathered some photos of things that I thought had that typical 'Autumnal' feel to them, including a gingerbread house because I have decided that I want to attempt to make one this Christmas... lol. I AM SO EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS. (I am aware that it is only October but still.)

Hope you enjoy! x


**Disclaimer: I do not take any credit for these photos**





I want that lamb.














2 comments:

  1. Just love your Autumn post! The colours are so warm and I LOVe that pic of the squirrel in the leaves! CUTIE! Happpy Halloween babe!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! And happy halloween to you too :D xx

      Delete