Monday 16 June 2014

London to Brighton 15.06.14

Hello again!
So, yesterday (15.06.14) the annual London to Brighton Bike ride took place. An ENORMOUS amount of people (around 28,000, I think!), cycled 54 miles, from London to Brighton, on the south coast, raising lots and lots of money for the British Heart Foundation charity. 
As my dad was kindly put forward by his friend to take part (not that he minded, of course!), my family and I decided to travel down to Brighton, to support him and cheer him across the finish line. What a lovely way to spend father's day...


The very crowded finish line!
(I apologise for the grainy photos)

Unfortunately,  I didn't get the opportunity to take many photos as Brighton was just so busy and it was a Sunday so most places were closed. However, I would have liked to explore the area more and maybe have visited some of the many cute cafes and shops. Hopefully, I can go back soon! (I promise I will bring a better camera and remember to take lots of photos)

Brighton Pier in the distance.


Hope you enjoyed this brief post! 
Ellax




No comments:

Post a Comment