Saturday 19 July 2014

Portobello 19.07.14


Hello!


The quality of these pictures are pretty terrible because I took them on my phone and iPod. I didn't bring my camera out today because I wasn't planning on taking pictures, but it was such a lovely day and Portobello Market is such an amazing place that I just had to.

It's kind of unbelievable that I've lived in London for my entire life but had never been before today - the market's like a mix between Camden and Brick Lane, which are two of my favourite places in London. I didn't buy anything but it's lovely just walking around looking at all the different stalls that sell everything from food to antiques to crockery to jewels and clothes. Portobello Road itself is a lot longer than I thought, so the market stretches on for a long time meaning it was only necessary that we stopped for a cold FRUITY cider in one of the many pubs nearby. 

The weather was going for 30 degrees today and it was really humid and stuffy, but London always looks so pretty in the sun - especially the multicolour houses we saw around the Portobello area. I love it when it's warm enough in the evenings to sit outside without having to put loads of layers on! 

If you find yourself in London with nothing to do, I'd definitely recommend a trip to Portobello Market - on a Saturday when it's at it's most lively!

Eloïse x





Literally the nicest most refreshing smoothie ever. Buy it.













Sunset in Hyde Park









1 comment:

  1. These pictures are so pretty!! Never been there before, looks lovely! Keep it up <3 xxx
    Holly

    the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete