Sunday 17 August 2014

Twins in France 09.08.14



As you might have seen in my last post, before my trip to Paris I'd spent a week in South-West France at my boyfriend Jake's parents' house. His parents run a small music festival in their huge back garden every year, which is when I had the chance to take some pictures with my friends Holly and Summer. Although the stormy weather put a bit of a downer on the event at times, some of the acts were actually amazing and the whole place was decorated with loads of colourful bunting so it was a really nice atmosphere. If you want to check out a couple of the acts, look here for Kate Stone, a good friend of the twins and Jake, and here for M.A.Z.O,  the most weird and wonderful French band I've ever come across. Emphasis on 'weird'.

It was lovely taking pictures with the twins as they run such a nice blog, the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.co.uk which you should definitely check out. I've also included some random pictures of little decorationy bits from the festival which I helped make and put up - a personal favourite was the KNITTED CAR. 

(What I'm wearing: Silver velvet skirt from Topshop, grey tank top from H&M, velvet detail kimono from ASOS, chelsea boots from Topshop and necklace from Topshop).

Hope you like, Eloïse x



























1 comment:

  1. Awww love this post! It was so fun, wish we could have stayed for longer! & love your outfit, and the knitted car was just awesome :3 Summer xxx

    ReplyDelete